ENVIMAT 2018 - Preventive conservation of coastal archaeological sites and cultural landscapes in the Mediterranean Basin
The International Summer School ENVIMAT 2018 will combine understanding of the impact of pollution and climate change with risk assessment and management on coastal archaeological remains, monumental complexes and cultural landscapes, with main focus on measures of protection to natural and anthropogenic risks (floods, sea level rise, fires, volcanic activity, earthquakes and air pollution). Strategies of preparedness, in response to emergency and recovery will be discussed.
- Long term changes in climate and air pollution and their effects on coastal archaeological sites and cultural landscapes
- Vulnerability of Cultural Heritage and landscapes
- Deterioration processes and diagnosis
- Moisture and salts in heritage structures
- Adaptation strategies for coastal archaeological sites
Information and application form: www.cieffeerre.it/ENVIMAT2018