Where I am:
- Since January 2011: European Space Agency Research Fellow @ Institute of Atmospheric Studies and Climate, National Research Centre, Bologna (Italy).
And here is a list of places related to research, study and development projects I have been to:
- 27/9-1/10 2010: International Space Science Institute workshop on Coupling between the Earth's atmosphere and its plasma environment Bern, Switzerland.
- 2-7 May 2010: EGU General Assembly Vienna, Austria.
- 10-19 May 2009: AGU Chapman Conference on Effects of Thunderstorms and Lightning in the Upper Atmosphere Pennsylvania, U.S.
- 15-19 December 2008: AGU Fall Meeting 2008 San Francisco, U.S.
- 15-19 July 2008: Workshop on sprite chemistry at the ESCAMPIG conference, Granada, Spain.
- 23-27 June 2008: Workshop on Coupling of Thunderstorms and Lightning Discharges to Near-Earth Space, Corte, Corsica.
- October 2007 - December 2010: Marie Curie Fellow @ Dipartimento di Chimica Fisica e Inorganica, Universty of Bologna, Bologna (Italy), with the Marie Curie project ARIA.
- October 2005 - March 2007: University of Leicester, Leicester (UK) with CAL and SPARTAN Marie Curie Networks.
- 30/10/2006 - 15/11/2006: Visit to the Sodankyla Geophysical Observatory
- 11/01/2006 - 15/01/2006: CAL Young Scientists meeting, Leicester, UK.
- 08/01/2006 - 10/01/2006: CAL research meeting 3, Cambridge, UK.
- 11/11/2005 - 15/11/2005: Communicating European Research (CER2005) conference, Brussels, Belgium.
- September: ISAC-CNR (National Research Centre), Bologna (Italy)
- August 22-29, 2005: Observatoire Midi du Pirenee, Pic du Midi, France (link)
- June 20-27: CAL research meeting 2, Crete (Greece).
- May 2005: EGU 2005 conference in Vienna (Austria).
- October 2004 - September 2005: I lived in Bologna, Italy, and worked at the ISAC-CNR.
- August 2004: SPARC2004 conference, Victoria, BC, Canada.
- July 2004: "Sprite summerschool", Corte, Corsica.
- March 2004: MIST2004 conference, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
- November 2003: CAL research meeting 1, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Nov 2003 - Sep 2004: I lived in Leicester, UK, and worked at the Leicester University.
- Sep-Oct 2003: Eritrea.
- April 2003: NAM2003 conference, Dublin, Ireland.
- February 2003: AAT telescope, Siding Spring Observatory, Sydney, Australia.
- Aug 2002 - Aug 2003: I lived in Milton Keynes, UK, and worked at the Open University.
- Feb - May 2002: India.
- Aug 1999 - Jul 2000: I lived in Uppsala, Sweden, and studied at the Uppsala University.